Clinical Audit in Paediatrics and Child Health
For information about Continuing Professional Development, go to our CPD web section.
- Acute admissions
- Asthma: acute admissions
- Asthma: peak flow guidelines
- Congenital anomalies in ultrasound
- Diabetes: annual audit of service
- Febrile convulsions
- Medication errors
- Naloxone use
- Neonatal resuscitation
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Patient/parent satisfaction
- Pyloric stenosis
- Urinary tract infection
- Asthma: readmissions to hospital
- Diabetes: newly diagnosed diabetes
- Growth screening
- Meningitis: referrals to Audiology Service
- Parent held child health record
- Special educational needs: statutory assessment
- Vision screening
Associated Publications, Resources and Links
The following organisations have registered as project stakeholders or are partners in the National Epilepsy Audit: ...
Newsletter and annual report
The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH) produces newsletters and annual reports for its members. ...
Ashok Nathwani Visiting Fellowship
Fellowship Overview The Ashok Nathwani Visiting Fellowship was established in 2001. It is administered by ...
Why exhibit at ...
Dear Colleague, I have the privilege and pleasure of inviting you to the Annual Conference 5 - 7 ...
The project newsletter is sent to registered individuals on a quarterly basis. Posters and leaflets used at promotional ...